To stay informed on activity in Prowork, you can use Inbox or receive email notifications.
Only the Assignee and the Followers on a task will receive email notifications. If you want someone to receive a notification for a given task, add them as a Follower (this will not guarantee an email notification, as they must have them turned on in their own Account Settings).
We’ll send you email notifications for a task when:
- New comments are added
- The task is assigned to you
- You are added as a Follower
- Files are attached to the task
- The task is marked complete
- The due date changes (only the Assignee will receive these)
To turn on email notifications:
- Click “You” in the upper right corner of Prowork
- Select Settings
- Select Personal Notifications or Project Notifications
- Check EMAIL and/or SMS box to manage type of notification sent.
- Click the update personal notifications button.
- For Project Notifications click the save button.