Tasks are the basic actions carried out on Prowork. The list of tasks in a project appears in the centre task pane, while the task details (assigned members, attachments, time spent and notes) are shown in the task pane on the right.
To create tasks:
- Simply type the task name in the editable field in the center pane
- Select due date and time by clicking on the calendar icon
- Click on the add button or press enter to add task.
Below is a guide to how Prowork help users delegate tasks and ensure privilege control:
- Create tasks: Any project member can create tasks
- Assign task to any project member: Project admin* and task creator
- Rename Task: Project admin and task creator
- Update task status: Project admin, task creator and task member
- Delete task: Project admin and task creator
- Add Task note: Any project member or follower