Projects contain lists of tasks. Tasks are actions team member take in other to achieve a goal.
To create a Project from a workspace:
- Type the title of the project in the field provided and click the add project button
- You can also add project description
- Start adding tasks in the centre pane
- Add project members from the task pane on your right hand by typing the email address and clicking the add button.
- Add and sync files from Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive.
Once a Project Member, the Admin can choose the role the project member plays: as an Admin, a member or a follower.
- Click on the avatar of the project member which shows score card
- Select the change role item at the bottom
- Choose available roles: admin, member or follower